Auto Move

Started by Harry, November 30, 2017, 01:05:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harry

Hi,

Is it possible to tweak the Auto Move setting so that when a user joins a certain user group they get moved to a certain channel rather than have to disconnect and reconnect?

Stefan1200

Auto Move use the TS3 event system to detect a connected client. Such an event don't exists for a server group change. To change this function to detect this, a complete rewrite of the Auto Move function is needed and has some disadvantages for connecting clients.

So I don't change this, but of course you can create an own plugin for the JTS3ServerMod, which can do this.

Harry

Would you be able to point me in a way in which I could do this, I have no knowledge of coding

Stefan1200

Quote from: Harry on November 30, 2017, 04:25:28 PM
Would you be able to point me in a way in which I could do this, I have no knowledge of coding

Well, with no experience in Java coding this is no easy task and only useful, if you plan to learn the Java programming language. If not, looking for other people creating this plugin for you.

Check out the readme file in the plugins directory to learn more about creating plugins.