MySQL - Communications link failure

Started by Stefan1200, July 21, 2016, 06:56:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stefan1200

*** English ***
Communications link failure: This means that the DB isn't reachable at all. This can have one or more of the following causes:

• IP address or hostname of the MySQL server in the JTS3ServerMod_InstanceManager.cfg is wrong.
  • Port number is missing or wrong of the MySQL server in the JTS3ServerMod_InstanceManager.cfg.
  • Check the bind-address attribute of the MySQL server. Make sure that the bind-address attribute in the MySQL server settings (my.cnf / my.ini) is bound to a valid network interface or "0.0.0.0".
  • Make sure, that the skip-networking attribute is disabled in the MySQL server settings (my.cnf / my.ini).
  • DB server is down.
  • DB server doesn't accept TCP/IP connections.
  • DB server has run out of connections.
  • Something in between Java and DB is blocking connections, e.g. a firewall or proxy.

This is not an error of the JTS3ServerMod, this is the error message of the Java MySQL driver or MySQL server.

*** Deutsch ***
Communications link failure: Das bedeutet, dass die Datenbank nicht erreichbar ist. Das kann eines der folgenden Gründe haben:

• Die IP Adresse oder der Hostname vom MySQL server sind in der JTS3ServerMod_InstanceManager.cfg falsch.
  • Der Port vom MySQL Server ist in der JTS3ServerMod_InstanceManager.cfg falsch gesetzt.
  • Überprüfe das bind-address Attribut vom MySQL Server. Stelle sicher, dass das bind-address Attribut in den MySQL Server Einstellungen (my.cnf / my.ini) zu einem gültigen Netzwerk Interface oder "0.0.0.0" gebunden ist.
  • Stelle sicher, dass das skip-networking Attribut in den MySQL Server Einstellungen (my.cnf / my.ini) deaktiviert ist.
  • Datenbank Server ist offline.
  • Datenbank Server erlaubt keine TCP/IP Verbindungen.
  • Datenbank Server hat das Verbindungslimit überschritten.
  • Irgendwas zwischen Java und der Datenbank blockiert die Verbindung, z.B. eine Firewall oder Proxy.

Dies ist kein Fehler vom JTS3ServerMod, dies ist eine Fehlermeldung vom Java MySQL Treiber oder MySQL Server.