Error

Started by Nate4ever, February 18, 2016, 07:16:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nate4ever

I am trying to connect a bot to another server that it is not hosted on and i keep getting this error

Unable to open a connection to the Teamspeak 3 server, please check the server address and server query port!

The IP is on the whitelist and giving issues. Please help

Stefan1200

I can't say more as the error message do.

Firewall, wrong ip or query port.

Nate4ever

Cant figure it out. Super Weird.

I am able to connect via telnet, but the "bot" can not connect I will try to see what happened.

I can use a seperate bot on each server I suppose but how would i receive a key for each one? Or can I use the same key?

Stefan1200

Quote from: Nate4ever on February 18, 2016, 07:16:41 PMUnable to open a connection to the Teamspeak 3 server, please check the server address and server query port!

Is that an error message of the JTS3ServerMod or of the Web Interface while creating a new bot?

Nate4ever

Stefan1200

The Web Interface don't need a licence key. Just make sure that every Web Interface use the same MySQL database and JTS3ServerMod.

Nate4ever

What i am saying is if I install a another bot on another server "box" wouldnt i need a new key? Basically a new bot...

Stefan1200

Your licence key allows only one running JTS3ServerMod process.

Nate4ever

That is correct. So how about would I get another? Or is 1 the min?

Stefan1200

Quote from: Nate4ever on February 23, 2016, 07:30:12 PM
That is correct. So how about would I get another? Or is 1 the min?

Well, I set the max numbers based on the donated Money amount. But after checking your donation, I saw that I made a mistake. Changed your allowed value to 2 instances. Just use the same licence key at your second installation.

Nate4ever

Yea I donated a few weeks ago and sometime last year :)