Author Topic: Data privacy agreement  (Read 14214 times)

Stefan1200

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Data privacy agreement
« on: June 02, 2018, 08:44:01 AM »
Dieser Text in Deutscher Sprache.

Web site
Everything you enter on this web site will be stored in a MySQL database at the computer center of the web site hosting company WebShell (German company). Also your IP and mail address will be stored in this database. But no information will be forwarded to other companies or persons. The connection to my web site is secured by HTTPS using TLS encryption. Only simple session cookies are used, without them login to this forum would not be possible. The admin of the web site hosting company (only in support cases) and I are the only persons with access to the MySQL database. All information are only stored, because they are needed to use this web site, my own download statistics and the JTS3ServerMod Hosting Edition. If you don't want this, don't send me a message to register you on this web site and don't download files from my web site.

If you are already a registered user on this web site and you want to delete all stored information, please send me a mail. In this case I will delete your forum account. But keep in mind, that the JTS3ServerMod Hosting Edition can't be used without this forum account.

JOne
If you use the JOne master server option, your JOne version, chosen server name, selected game mode, number of players and IP address will be stored in the MySQL database of this web site. This information will be shown in the server list within JOne. The IP address is needed to allow other players to connect. As soon as you disable the JOne master server option, the information will be deleted from the database. No information will be forwarded to other companies or persons. The connection between JOne and my web site is NOT secured.

If you have questions releated to my projects or my web site, just try to contact me by email at: info@stefan1200.de
« Last Edit: June 09, 2018, 08:22:08 AM by Stefan1200 »