please help me

Started by iTaiz, October 28, 2018, 11:55:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iTaiz

Hi men i have a probleme during my installation ...

Reached no service on that IP address / port! Make sure that the JTS3ServerMod process is running and the telnet_enable and telnet_run_forever settings at the JTS3ServerMod_InstanceManager.cfg are enabled!

This is a part of my config :

# Enable the Query Interface of the JTS3ServerMod. 1 = Enable, 0 = Disable
# You are able to start, stop or reload a virtual bot instance using this Query Interface.
telnet_enable = 1
# Choose a port for the Query Interface, default port is 5873.
telnet_port = 5873
# Choose a password for the Query Interface.
# If this password is shorter than 6 characters, the Query Interface will be disabled!
telnet_password = 123456
# Choose a network interface for the Query Interface. Only set a single ip address of a local network interface here.
# Set nothing here to bound the Query Interface to all network interfaces (default).
# Example: Set to 127.0.0.1 (IPv4) or ::1 (IPv6) to allow connections only from localhost.
telnet_bindTo =
# A comma seperated list (without spaces) of IP addresses, which are allowed to connect to the Query Interface.
# Leave empty, if every IP address is allowed to connect.
telnet_whitelist = 127.0.0.1
# Log query connection attempts to logfile? 1 = Enable, 0 = Disable
telnet_connection_log = 1
# Enable this to prevent that the JTS3ServerMod process quits if no bot instances are running. 1 = Enable, 0 = Disable
# You can still quit the process with !botquit in TS3 client chat or with botquit on the Query Interface.
telnet_run_forever = 1

Erzarocks

Hi,

first:
all what has to do with the Jts3-Bot is running on one (the same) machine?

next thing:
What you also could try is, to set localhost on your whitelist as it should resolve (loopback) to this address -> (127.0.0.1 and ::1)
Quote# Leave empty, if every IP address is allowed to connect.
telnet_whitelist = 127.0.0.1,localhost

If this still wont help pls send the "JTS3ServerMod_InstanceManager.log" if you don't want to sent it public, there you can send Stefan the logs privately (Contact Details)-> https://www.stefan1200.de/forum/index.php?topic=8.0 - DON'T FORGET TO REFER TO THIS THREAD - so that he knows whats going on! =D

regards

Erzarocks

Stefan1200

He already wrote a mail to me about this issue before he wrote this forum post. Problem is already solved, this was the solution:
https://www.stefan1200.de/forum/index.php?topic=448.0