Bot Page

Started by Nate4ever, November 16, 2014, 04:42:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nate4ever

Hello,

Is there a way to create a page to show all the bots with the user next to them rather than going to each use separately?

Stefan1200

I'm not sure, if I understand you. The bot list already show all bots, if you are an web interface admin.

Nate4ever

Its shows all the usernames on the bot list and you have to select the username to go to the bot. I saying to show all the bots on one page rather than going to a username to see them.

Stefan1200

Quote from: Nate4ever on November 16, 2014, 07:15:11 PM
I saying to show all the bots on one page rather than going to a username to see them.

Will not be done because of performance reasons (because it queries the state of the bot). But you could easily create an own page just with the information from the MySQL database without querying the bot state.

Nate4ever

I have no idea how to do that hahah. I guess its worth a try.

Nate4ever

ahhaha it didnt work out that well. I failed. Thank you tho

Nate4ever

I am having issues where to show all the bots. I was able to show 2 of them, but not all. Help?

Edit by Stefan1200: Removed not working PHP code

Stefan1200

Okay, next web interface version get a "List all bots" list for web interface administrators. So I do it for you ;)

Nate4ever

And this is why you are loved :P

Stefan1200

Quote from: Nate4ever on February 23, 2015, 08:48:22 PM
And this is why you are loved :P

You already saw that feature in the new web interface? I hope it works like you want :)

Nate4ever

It looks good! :D

I believe there is a bug if i am not mistaken...It does not show all the bots only a select few. It will show bot 1-3 then skip to 20. Does not show 13, when there is a bot on 13.

Nate4ever

Stefan1200

Hmm, it should list every bot, which are created by the web interface. If you add bots directly to the MySQL table it can happen that they are hidden, if you forgot to fill the jts3servermodwebui_usersinstances table as well.

Can you check the MySQL table jts3servermodwebui_usersinstances if every bot have at least one user id linked?

Nate4ever

Stefan1200

Quote from: Nate4ever on February 24, 2015, 08:41:32 AM
Yes they have user ids.

Please send me an complete SQL export of the MySQL tables:
jts3servermodwebui_users
jts3servermodwebui_usersinstances
jts3servermod_instances