[PAID plugin request] DDOS Notify

Started by kidi, September 23, 2016, 03:27:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kidi

Hi!
This time i want to request useful plugin  ;D
I want plugin for JTS3 that check average packet loss every %periodofcheck% and notify %notifygroups% about it

kidi

http://pastebin.com/W8a8HZn5
this is an example that i found

Stefan1200

That is quite easy, if someone need help how to do this as JTS3ServerMod plugin, feel free to ask me.

kidi

I would even pay for that plugin (source should be also included), but trusting to someone who i don't know/trust - doesn't seems right to me.
Stefan, can you code it as built-in feature for JTS3 or code plugin for that thing?
(p.s.: your paypal is still "info@stefan1200.de"?)

Stefan1200

Quote from: kidi on October 14, 2016, 08:29:45 PM
I would even pay for that plugin (source should be also included), but trusting to someone who i don't know/trust - doesn't seems right to me. Stefan, can you code it as built-in feature for JTS3 or code plugin for that thing?

I understand you, kidi. But I can't do everything, I just do this in my free time beside my 40 hours per week work. And coding is not my only hobby. This is the main reason why I implemented the plugin interface into the JTS3ServerMod, so other people can help creating great content for the JTS3ServerMod.

But I can offer to look over the source code of a plugin created by other people, if a plugin is doing something bad.

Quote from: kidi on October 14, 2016, 08:29:45 PM
(p.s.: your paypal is still "info@stefan1200.de"?)

yes