Author Topic: A simple (or not so) request; need the bot to move users in groups  (Read 7665 times)

noskill

• View Profile
Hey Stefan,

Ive been looking into your bot for quite a while now and I must say I am really impressed. Ive came to the conclusion that your bot has evereything I need to offer and evem more. There was one thing that I would love to use your bot for as well, and Ive been wondering if it would be easy to add myself.

I have created simple user groups for users that do not give them specific permissions, but theyre just there to give them specific icons behind their names. I would prefer not to administer these icons myself, Id rather have the users be able to put them in the appropriate groups themselves. This is how its like right now, but the problem is that the users are able to put themselves in more then 2 of the groups at the same time. I would like to make it so that they are only able to join a maximum of 2 icon related groups.

My question is if its possible to make your bot do this for me. !addgroup icon1 icon2 or seperate commands. I would really appreciate any input you have for me regarding this matter.

Thanks in advance,

Tom/noskill

Stefan1200

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: A simple (or not so) request; need the bot to move users in groups
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2012, 07:40:59 PM »
Technically possible, but I don't have the time to add something like this. Sorry.