Server Group Protection Error

Started by Alligatoras, January 02, 2017, 07:42:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alligatoras

Hello and Happy New Year,

I am using the jts3servermod long enough, and today i decided to change some stuff in my server.
To be more specific, i have added the admin groups in the protection functions. So when i tried to remove a user from the admin group after the save and the reload configuration the line is added automatically back and that doesn't let me remove that specific user from the server group. My temporary fix was just to disable that function, but i think it should be fixed.
I don't know if it's only my bug but i do request some help in this.

Thank you in responce,
Alligatoras

Stefan1200

I check that as soon as I have more time. Maybe the config reload is not working properly. In that case should a bot reconnect do it's job (but of course it reloads the complete bot).

Alligatoras

Quote from: Stefan1200 on January 02, 2017, 08:19:19 PM
I check that as soon as I have more time. Maybe the config reload is not working properly. In that case should a bot reconnect do it's job (but of course it reloads the complete bot).
Thank you, i am not in a rush though.

i have tried to re-connect it too but again it just adds the line back

Alligatoras

Quote from: Alligatoras on January 02, 2017, 11:12:22 PM
Quote from: Stefan1200 on January 02, 2017, 08:19:19 PM
Thank you, i am not in a rush though.

i have tried to re-connect it too but again it just adds the line back
do we have any news mr. Stefan?

Stefan1200

Stefan1200

Some days ago I was supporting someone configuring the Server Group Protection using the web interface. We had no problems in saving settings, adding new clients, removing client and reloading bot configuration.

How do you add or remove users from the Server Group Protection? Using the chat commands? Or using the web interface?