Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10
JTS3ServerMod MySQL & WebInterface / Re: Install php
« Last post by Mygalaxy23 on November 22, 2022, 05:44:24 PM »
Thank you so much!

It was that simple of a fix, it worked!
« Last post by Stefan1200 on November 22, 2022, 05:40:25 PM »
Well, the Web Interface needs the IP address (or FQDN) from the MySQL server, the MySQL user name, MySQL password of this MySQL user and the name of the MySQL database.
The MySQL database has to be created by your hands, maybe using PHPMyAdmin or any other MySQL tools or clients.
Make sure, that the used MySQL user has access to the new created database with enough permissions (CREATE Table, ALTER Table, TRUNCATE Table, INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE, SELECT).
« Last post by Mygalaxy23 on November 22, 2022, 05:28:33 PM »
Hi! Thanks for the reply!

I just need to know what to put in "MySQL Database / Datenbank:"
I already tried with the version, the name and stuff. I don't understand what it wants me to write there.

And also if the username and password of the web interface admin are my free choice or if I have to find them somewhere
« Last post by Stefan1200 on November 22, 2022, 05:05:51 PM »
If you don't have a backup of the database, always check "Create tables in database?".
Uncheck this, if you want to (or already have) import a SQL dump after installing that web interface.
JTS3ServerMod MySQL & WebInterface / Install php
« Last post by Mygalaxy23 on November 22, 2022, 04:33:34 PM »
Hi!

I'm having trouble figuring out what to put in the install.php form.
Especially in the line "MySQL Database / Datenbank:", and in the second form that appears after checking "Create tables in database? / Erstelle Tabellen in der Datenbank?"

If this can help I am using xampp to create the web interface, and both the bot and the interface will run on the same machine.

Thanks in advance!
Allgemeine Diskussionen / Re: Bot kann nicht auf 127.0.0.1 erstellt werden
« Last post by tobasium on October 05, 2022, 09:09:39 AM »
Guten Morgen,

Also der Bot läuft nachdem ich einmal die ganze Maschine neu gestartet hab. Zwar nicht auf localhost sondern über IP aber das ja egal.

« Last post by Stefan1200 on October 02, 2022, 08:28:03 PM »
Jo, das sind die richtigen Logs. Der TS3 Server bannt eindeutig den Bot, die Meldung "connection failed, you are banned - you may retry in XYZ seconds" ist vom TS3 Server.

Das bedeutet, du solltest dir mal die Log vom TS3 Server (müsste Instanz 0 sein) anschauen, warum er die Query Verbindung bannt und ob er überhaupt die query_ip_whitelist.txt sauber eingelesen hat (zeigt er beim Starten des TS3 Servers und alle 10 Minuten, wenn sich was geändert hat, in der Log an). Der Fehler liegt in jedem Fall bei der Konfiguration des TS3 Servers.
« Last post by tobasium on October 02, 2022, 08:23:09 PM »
Anbei mal mein Log.

Ein weiteres Logfile finde ich leider nicht.

Ich habe aktuell den Bot mit der Standard IP laufen aber nach 10 min ist der wieder banned

Nur mal zum Verständnis:
JTS3ServerMod_InstanceManager.log liegt im root Verzeichnis

JTS3ServerMod_KRC.log bekomme ich nur über das web interface
« Last post by Stefan1200 on October 02, 2022, 06:41:34 PM »
Was steht in der Log vom Bot? Bitte komplett und nicht nur Fehler und Warnungen.
Allgemeine Diskussionen / Bot kann nicht auf 127.0.0.1 erstellt werden
« Last post by tobasium on October 02, 2022, 06:39:44 PM »
Hallo Zusammen,

ich habe den alles soweit eingerichtet. Da der Mod und Ts auf dem selben Server laufen wollte ich hierfür 127.0.0.1 nutzen. Es kommt nun folgender Fehler:

Konnte keine Verbindung zum Teamspeak 3 Server herstellen, bitte überprüfe die Server Adresse und Server Query Port!

Nutze ich meine tatsächliche IP-Adresse werde ich gebannt. Obwohl diese in der Whitelist eingetragen ist. Nach 5 min komme ich zwar rein aber sobald ich eine Änderung mache werde ich wieder gebannt.

Kann mir hier jemand helfen.

Zusatzinformationen:
V-Server
Debian 10
Plesk
Bot liegt unter einer domain.

Vielen Dank.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10