One problem on the bot and one on the webinterface

Started by Darius, March 19, 2016, 04:51:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darius

Hi. I just started using the bot and the webinterface, but I have 2 problems.

The first is on the bot. I get this error:

Unable to receive permission list! If possible, please set the permission "b_serverinstance_permission_list" to the bot query account "TSRbot" or the "Guest Server Query" group.

but the bot should have that permission. At least, I used a specifically created ID on TS to create the Query Login for the bot and that ID is Server Admin and the server group has that permission, so I can't understand where's the problem.

The 2nd problem is on the webinterface, I always get a message saying "Ajax Error" under the "Bot Status" information. How can I solve it?

Stefan1200

Quote from: Darius on March 19, 2016, 04:51:50 PM
The first is on the bot. I get this error:

Unable to receive permission list! If possible, please set the permission "b_serverinstance_permission_list" to the bot query account "TSRbot" or the "Guest Server Query" group.

but the bot should have that permission. At least, I used a specifically created ID on TS to create the Query Login for the bot and that ID is Server Admin and the server group has that permission, so I can't understand where's the problem.

Well, the Teamspeak 3 server answered the bot, that this permission is missing. And by default the Server Admin group don't have this permission, so maybe you should check that twice. But this permission is not important, the bot will work without it.

Quote from: Darius on March 19, 2016, 04:51:50 PM
The 2nd problem is on the webinterface, I always get a message saying "Ajax Error" under the "Bot Status" information. How can I solve it?

Are you sure that the ajax.php exists and can be reached from outside?

Darius

Quote from: Stefan1200 on March 19, 2016, 04:58:15 PM
Well, the Teamspeak 3 server answered the bot, that this permission is missing. And by default the Server Admin group don't have this permission, so maybe you should check that twice. But this permission is not important, the bot will work without it.
The Server Admin group has that permission granted, so I can't understand why it gives that error.

Quote from: Stefan1200 on March 19, 2016, 04:58:15 PM
Are you sure that the ajax.php exists and can be reached from outside?
The ajax.php is there, I can't understand what you mean with "reached from outside".

Stefan1200

Quote from: Darius on March 19, 2016, 07:23:42 PM
The Server Admin group has that permission granted, so I can't understand why it gives that error.

Did you try to add this permission to the "Guest Server Query" group?

Quote from: Darius on March 19, 2016, 07:23:42 PM
The ajax.php is there, I can't understand what you mean with "reached from outside".

Can you open it with your browser (even if you get "ERR 9" displayed)?

Darius

Quote from: Stefan1200 on March 19, 2016, 07:37:33 PM
Did you try to add this permission to the "Guest Server Query" group?
I can't.

Quote from: Stefan1200 on March 19, 2016, 07:37:33 PM
Can you open it with your browser (even if you get "ERR 9" displayed)?
Yes.

Stefan1200

Quote from: Darius on March 19, 2016, 07:45:56 PM
I can't.

So I don't know, just ignore that message.

Quote from: Darius on March 19, 2016, 07:45:56 PM
Yes.

Strange. The ajax error is coming from JavaScript, because it's not getting a 200 http response from connecting to the ajax.php file.

Stefan1200

The only way to find the problem of the "Ajax Error": Adding some debugging stuff to the toolbox.js. If you need help with it, we can meet using Teamviewer. Just contact me by mail for this.