Author Topic: Help me I'm having a little problem  (Read 9865 times)

szna

• View Profile
Help me I'm having a little problem
« on: October 05, 2012, 07:43:16 PM »

How can I resolve this urgent help

Stefan1200

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Help me I'm having a little problem
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2012, 06:30:03 AM »
Your bot gets banned from your TS3 server (look at the line with "flood ban"), because you forgot to add the Query IP Whitelist entry.
This is needed, if the bot runs on a different computer, than the TS3 server. In this case open the query_ip_whitelist.txt file in the TS3 server directory and add the IP address of the computer, where the bot is running. Don't forget an empty last line in that file.

If the bot runs on the same computer, like the TS3 server, just use 127.0.0.1 as address for the bot in the bot config file. No need to add the Query IP Whitelist entry in this case.

If both is not possible, please enable the bot slow mode in the bot config file. This makes the bot a little bit slower and disables some features to avoid being banned by the TS3 server.

szna

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2012, 06:28:45 PM »
Thanks for the help, I would ask if I can create a video lesson, giving a helping hand to comfigurar and post here, I am Brazilian I believe this will help many people.

Sorry if something wrong and why to using google

Stefan1200

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2012, 06:52:44 PM »
Thanks for the help, I would ask if I can create a video lesson, giving a helping hand to comfigurar and post here, I am Brazilian I believe this will help many people.

It is ok for me, if you create tutorial videos about my bot. Feel free to do so.